Monday, June 3, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation and Moving On Up To The Second Grade...custom cards! :)

This is a card I made for a custom order for a little girl's Kindergarten Graduation. I used several kits for this card! From The Cutting Cafe I used the Owl Shaped Card Set (the card base, owl elements, tree branch, and leaves) as well as Fun With Owls (sentiment). From SVGCuts I used the Graduation Day Kit (Diploma) and the Graduation Cuddly Friends Free File (mortarboard).

This is the back of the Owl Card

This is the second card in the custom order, and is for the sister of the Owl Card recipient. This young lady passed the first grade and is so excited to be going to the second grade in the Fall. Remember how exciting it was to be going into the next grade?!?!? :) This card was made using The Cutting Cafe's Up Up In The Sky Wishes Set (hot air balloon). The sentiment was inspired by some of the sentiments in the kit...but I needed it to fit the occasion and rhyme...so I did a little tweaking on that one! :)

 Inside of the Hot Air Balloon Card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment