Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Here are some Birthday Cards I made. I had an order for one...and since I was running low...I only had one... and she didn't give me any specifics of what she wanted (which she normally does)...I decided to make several so she could choose which one she liked. 

This card is from SVGCuts' digital kit Fruity Fiesta and is the Margarita Card.
 
Inside of the Margarita Card.

This is the Birthday Flower Card from SVGCuts' Iris Fold Cards digital kit. This was my first try at an Iris Fold Card...Mary from SVGCuts gives great instructions (both video and PDF file) so it wasn't difficult at all. I think it turned out great and I love the colors and patterns I used on this one! :)


Inside of Birthday Flower Card.

This is the Happy Birthday Card from SVGCuts' Happy Birthday to You digital kit. This is the one my customer ending up choosing...she said she liked them all. ;)

Inside of Happy Birthday Card.

This is the Happy Birthday Card - 45 from SVGCuts' Rockin and Rollin digital kit. I just love the vintage feel to this one! :)

This digital cut file even came with an album sleeve...so this is the record card inside the record sleeve...super cool!!! :) I only wish I'd have positioned the great groovy pattern on a diagonal slant instead of straight...I'll know for next time! :)

This is the inside of the card...there wasn't much room for the stamp..and this is the smallest BDay stamp that I have so I stamped it on there. I didn't even think until a week later that it says "Happy Birthday" on both the inside and the outside of the card...kinda lame...I'll do better next time...you live and learn! :)

I'm sure you saw the pattern of the above cards...but no...this one is not from a digital cut file. This is a card (minus the flower) that I designed several years a go...I just made it a little bit bigger and added the flower on it this time to give it a little something extra! :) The red cardstock in the middle was embossed with an embossing folder using my Cuttlebug. I call this design "Happy Birthday Anne". A few years ago, when I was working for an Assisted Living facility, one of the residents asked me to make her daughter a card for her birthday and this is the design I came up with...again, minus the flower...so I call it Happy Birthday Anne! :)

Inside of the Happy Birthday Anne Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment